Color Hair Wax
NEW LOOK, SAME BOLD COLORS!
Want bold hair color without the commitment and damage of permanent hair dye? Our temporary hair color wax adds eye-popping color and washes off easily with a single shower! Choose from 9 colors!
- Adds definition and elongates your curls with moisturizing beeswax (Cera Alba).
- Quick and easy application. Washes out easily.
- Water-based, non-damaging, and suitable for all hair types.
- Will not stain skin or clothes.
- Results may vary depending on factors such as hair type, hair color, amount of product used, experience, etc.
How to use
- Use fingertips to apply product onto sectioned damp hair.
- Add more for greater color intensity.
- Twist or rake through hair for desired style.
- Use hair dryer or air dry thoroughly to avoid color transfer.
- Style as desired.
- Product washes out completely in one wash.
- Mix and match colors for a unique look.
- For added softness apply leave-in conditioner before using color wax.
- For extra volume and softness try drying your hair with a diffuser attachment.
- Heat tools can work along with this product.
- To avoid transfer onto your pillowcase consider wearing a bonnet or sleep cap.
- Use a makeup wipe to easily remove excess product from skin.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Petrolatum, Pvp, Alcohol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Parfum, Tin Oxide, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, PEG-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylparaben, CI 77491, CI77019, CI 77891
Net Wt: 4.23 fl oz / 120 g
Hair Color Ideas
Love the color. The more you use the brighter the color. I only brought hair wax in purple, red and gold. So far I've only used the purple and loved it.
I bought 2 of all of them. My hair was already purple so I used the purple first. I didn't have to use much. And my hair was fairly wet not damp so there is no flaking so far. It did however transfer to a towel while my hair was still damp. But we are forewarned about that.
Works on diff textures shows up great ! Does leave your hair a little hard just as if you were to use gel.
I love the hair wax. I must have all the colors. It's so easy to put in my hair and I get so many compliments.
I am 61 years young and love the color wax! I bought about five different colors. I apply one on casual Friday and show the staff the " still loving life" side of me! #ageisonlyanumber
The color was amazing