Color Hair Wax
Want bold hair color without the commitment and damage of permanent hair dye? Our temporary hair color wax adds eye-popping color and washes off easily with a single shower! Choose from 9 colors!
- Water based, non-damaging and suitable for all hair types.
- Will not stain skin or clothes.
- Results may vary depending on factors such as hair type, hair color, amount of product used, experience etc.
How to use
- Use fingertips to apply product onto sectioned damp hair.
- Add more for greater color intensity.
- Twist or rake through hair for desired style.
- Use hair dryer or air dry thoroughly to avoid color transfer.
- Style as desired.
- Product washes out completely in one wash.
- Mix and match colors for a unique look.
- For added softness apply leave in conditioner before using color wax.
- For extra volume and softness try drying your hair with a diffuser attachment.
- Heat tools can work along with this product.
- To avoid transfer onto your pillowcase consider wearing a bonnet or sleep cap.
- Use a makeup wipe to easily remove excess product from skin.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Petrolatum, Pvp, Alcohol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Parfum, Tin Oxide, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, PEG-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylparaben, CI 77491, CI77019, CI 77891
Net Wt: 4.23 fl oz / 120 g
Hair Color Ideas
I absolutely love the pigmentation in the color wax. It gives a bright temporary change to your existing hair color. It washes out completely with one shampoo.
I haven't use yet saving it for a special occasion the colors look amazing once I use them I will give it an Update it even arrived quicker than I expected my sister even want purchase one of them once I apply it she want to know the out come I'm super excited
Gave what it was supposed to give
The product covers the hair very well but it flakes badly. Had on a white shirt and you could see the flakes on the shirt.
Second, when you have the product in your hair, your hair it becomes very hard to style. .
But I love the colors just wish you could work with it 1once its applied to your hair.