Color Hair Wax
Want bold hair color without the commitment and damage of permanent hair dye? Our temporary hair color wax adds eye-popping color and washes off easily with a single shower!
- Adds definition and elongates your curls with moisturizing beeswax (Cera Alba).
- Quick and easy application. Washes out easily.
- Water-based, non-damaging, and suitable for all hair types.
- Will not stain skin or clothes.
- Results may vary depending on factors such as hair type, hair color, amount of product used, experience, etc.
- Use fingertips to apply product onto sectioned damp hair.
- Add more for greater color intensity.
- Twist or rake through hair for desired style.
- Use hair dryer or air dry thoroughly to avoid color transfer.
- Style as desired.
- Product washes out completely in one wash.
FOR ALL-OVER COVERAGE:
- Dip a small amount (Quarter size) of wax and work in each section from the roots down to the tips. A small amount can go a long way so try not to overdo it with too much product!
- Apply more as needed to get even coverage and bolder color. Avoid getting the product on your scalp.
- Set/dry color with a hood dryer or handheld blow-dryer. Color is not completely dry until you can touch it and it does NOT come off on your hands.
- Short hair: Simply apply desired amount directly onto hair.
- Mid to long hair: Should be applied in sections.
- Straight/fine hair: Use a blow-dryer on lowest setting, preferably on cool/no heat if available, then comb or brush through your hair to work out any stiffness from the wax. Experiment with small amounts of product at a time to ensure you don't weigh down your hair too much. A little really does go a long way. Especially on this hair type.
- Dip a small amount onto fingertip.
- Grab a small/med section of hair.
- Rub into the section of hair in a downward motion.
- Repeat steps 1-4 if the color is not as vibrant as desired.
- Set/Dry color with a blow dryer on the lowest setting.
- Does your hair need to be bleached or pre-lightened?
- No! Color hair wax can be used on any existing hair color.
- Does it work for straight hair?
- Yes, however, be advised that wax has a little weight and hold to it. This can be unfavorable to straight and fine hair types that are unfamiliar with wax. You’ll want to experiment with small amounts first and work up from there.
- Does it need to be applied on wet or dry hair?
- It’s up to you and what you want to achieve! Dry hair is the quickest method for short hair types. However, it can be used on damp hair to achieve certain styles like twist-outs or braid-outs. Color Hair Wax should be applied as the last step to styling your hair after all your prior hair products have completely dried in the hair. Experiment and see what works best for you.
- Will it make your hair feel hard, crunchy, or waxy?
- It can if too much product is added. This is a wax product after all. Experiment with small amounts of product, leave-in conditioners, and diffusers to help soften the finished product.
- Will color transfer onto clothes, pillowcases, etc.?
- Color hair wax is a VERY temporary color solution, so some transfer is to be expected. To help reduce transfer we recommend applying light hair spray after the product has dried. Also, a sleeping bonnet/cap is highly recommended overnight!
- Do you have to set the color with a blow dryer?
- No, you can air dry just keep in mind it will take much longer for the color to set this way.
- Can heating tools be used?
- Yes! Heating tools can be used once your hair is dry, however, color can transfer onto your tools which can easily be wiped off.
- How many jars would I need to cover all my hair?
- It depends on how much hair you’re working with. In most cases, 1 jar will give full coverage for short to medium-length hair.
- How long will it last?
- If kept dry, Color Wax can last 3-5 days. The color can last longer if you maintain it well.
- Can it be used on eyebrows?
- Yes, it can be used on eyebrows, beards, mustaches, and goatees.
- How long is it good for?
- Wax will last up to 24 months with the lid screwed tightly on and stored in a cool, dry place.
- Can you mix colors?
- Yes! You can mix colors to make your own unique hues.
- Mix and match colors for a unique look.
- For added softness apply leave-in conditioner before using color wax.
- For extra volume and softness try drying your hair with a diffuser attachment.
- Heat tools can work along with this product.
- To avoid transfer onto your pillowcase consider wearing a bonnet or sleep cap.
- Use a makeup wipe to easily remove excess product from skin.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Petrolatum, Pvp, Alcohol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Parfum, Tin Oxide, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, PEG-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylparaben, CI 77491, CI77019, CI 77891
Net Wt: 4.23 fl oz / 120 g
I absolutely luv this product! I bought orange, black and yellow. I was so in love with it after my second time using it, and getting over the initial trial and error. I ended ordering the rest of the colors. I had to have them all!
I got the vibrant purple and blue they smell so good I was so excited when I found this on TikTok
Discovered this product from an instagram ad, saw how cheap it was and all of the great reviews and gave it a try. I have straight, blonde hair, not much curl at all so I wasn't sure how it would turn out. I washed my hair, used a ton of detangle/conditioner spray and the purple came out so good. My hair was a little hard, but with a little more conditioner added I was able to even curl it after blow drying. Best part is it's temporary, so during the week I can go back to my "normal" hair color for work and weekends I can do my hair however I want. I am obsessed and will definitely be a return customer!
So I haven’t tried it yet but I did open it to smell it. It smells so good. And the color of the wax is a rich color. I got red and purple I can’t wait to try it out!
Excellent and loads of fun!
Haven't tried yet but super excited, came on time beautifully packaged, would definitely recommend 😊